We are currently signing up restaurants for 2018!
Does Your Restaurant Want to Be Part of Dine Out For Safety?
Dine Out For Safety is a community event that is great publicity for your business!
In 2016, the restaurants that participated in Dine Out For Safety benefited from the following outstanding donated and earned media exposure:
- Television commercials (PSAs) ran on local KOLD and FOX channels, as well as on COX and COMCAST Cable channels for more than one week leading up to the event. All participating restaurants were displayed.
- Radio commercials (PSAs) were broadcast on MIXfm 94.9, 106.3 THE GROOVE, 104.1FM KQTH, and ESPN Radio 1490AM/104.9FM (all channels of Scripps) for two weeks leading up to the event. All radio interviews highlighted participating restaurants and key sponsors.
- The Arizona Daily Star ran advertisements in nine newspapers (Wednesday and Sunday publications) prior to the event as well as one thanking all of the sponsors and participating restaurants after Dine Out for Safety. Key sponsors and participating restaurants were listed in each advertisement.
- Tucson Lifestyle magazine featured Dine Out For Safety in its April issue.
- Local Chefs and Dine Out For Safety organizers were interviewed on The Morning Blend, a local morning program of KGUN 9 and on KOLD 13 and Fox 11 (Tucson News Now) Morning Programs. During the segment key sponsors were recognized and participating restaurants were named.
- Dine Out For Safety was advertised on 20 bus shelter displays throughout Tucson, donated by AdVision.
- Save the Date postcards were mailed to more than 5,000 businesses and households. All participating restaurants were listed.
- Participating restaurants were included (with links to the restaurant’s Web site) on www.DineOutForSafety.org. Restaurants were also mentioned in Facebook and Twitter posts.
Get in on the great publicity for your business!