2019 Participating Restaurants:
|Restaurant||Breakfast||Lunch||Dinner||Address & Phone|
|Borderlands Brewing Company|| 119 E. Toole Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85701
|dedicated.|| 4500 E. Speedway Blvd.
Tucson, AZ 85712
|Feast|| 3719 E. Speedway Blvd
Tucson, AZ 85716
|Gourmet Girls Gluten Free Bakery/Bistro|| 5845 N. Oracle Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85704 (520) 408-9000
|Kingfisher Bar & Grill|| 2564 E. Grant Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85716 (520) 323-7739
|Mama Louisa's Italian Restaurant||2041 S. Craycroft Road Tucson, AZ, 85711 (520) 790-4702|
|Mama's Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue - First & Roger||4016 N. 1st Avenue, Suite 100 Tucson, AZ 85719 (520) 792-6290|
|Mama's Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue - Tanque Verde||6310 E. Tanque Verde, Suite 120 Tucson, AZ 85715|
|Mama's Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue - Sahuarita||CLOSED||CLOSED||CLOSED||NOW CLOSED|
|Mama's Hawaiian Bar-B-Cue - Tucson Premium Outlets||Tucson Premium Outlets 6401 W. Marana Center Blvd Tucson, AZ 85742 (520) 620-9199|
|Noble Hops||1335 W. Lambert Ln. Oro Valley, AZ 85737 (520) 797-4677|
|Public Brewhouse|| 209 W. Hoff Ave.
Tucson, AZ 85705
|Reilly Craft Pizza & Drink|| 101 E. Pennington St.
Tucson, AZ 85701
|Tap & Bottle North||5:00 p.m. - Close|| 7254 N. Oracle Rd.
Tucson, AZ 85704 (520) 268-8725
|Vero Amore - Dove Mountain||12130 N. Dove Mountain Blvd. #104 Marana, AZ 85658 (520) 579-2292|
|Vero Amore - Swan||2920 N. Swan Rd. Tucson, AZ 85712 (520) 325-4122|
Does Your Restaurant Want to Be Part of Dine Out For Safety?
Dine Out For Safety is a community event that is great publicity for your business!
Last year, the restaurants that participated in Dine Out For Safety benefited from the following outstanding donated and earned media exposure:
- Television commercials (PSAs) ran on COX and COMCAST Cable channels for more than two weeks leading up to the event. All participating restaurants were displayed.
- Radio commercials (PSAs) were broadcast on MIXfm 94.9, 106.3 THE GROOVE, 104.1FM KQTH, and ESPN Radio 1490AM/104.9FM (all channels of Scripps) for two weeks leading up to the event. All radio interviews highlighted participating restaurants and key sponsors.
- Local Chefs and Dine Out For Safety organizers were interviewed television. During the segments, key sponsors were recognized and participating restaurants were named.
- Dine Out For Safety was advertised on 30 bus shelter displays throughout Tucson, donated by AdVision.
- Save the Date postcards were mailed to more than 5,000 businesses and households. All participating restaurants were listed.
- Participating restaurants were included (with links to the restaurant’s Web site) on www.DineOutForSafety.org. Restaurants were also mentioned on Facebook and Twitter posts.
Get in on the great publicity for your business!