In the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, your health and safety are our top priority. CODAC and SACASA have implemented a plan to limit the spread of COVID-19. Please click here to find out how it may impact your services at SACASA.
Support for Survivors of Sexual Assault, Rape and Harassment in Southern Arizona
The Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault (SACASA) provides crisis services, advocacy, support, therapy and education for individuals and families impacted by sexual trauma. We provide a safe place for survivors to heal, gain strength, learn coping skills, and develop trusting, caring relationships.
Unfortunately, sexual violence is common:
- Nearly 1 in 5 women - and 1 in 71 men - have been raped in their lifetime.
- 1 in 4 girls and 1 in 6 boys will be sexually assaulted by the age of 18.
- 1 in 5 women is sexually assaulted while in college.
- More than 25% of transgender individuals have been sexually assaulted after the age of 13.
SACASA is here to help.
"SACASA has been my lifesaver.
Without your help I would probably not be here today."
- A sexual assault survivor.
If It Happens to You
- Trust yourself. You know what happened to you. You deserve to be heard. We believe you.
- Get to a safe place.
- Find someone safe that you can talk to. It can be a friend, a family member, 911 or SACASA.
- Call our 24/7 Crisis Line at (520) 327-7273 or toll-free at (800) 400-1001.
- Come into one of our convenient locations between 8:00am and 5:00pm. Click here to see where we are located!
>> Read more about what to do if you or someone you know what recently raped.
What Is Sexual Assault?
Sexual assault is any sexual activity where consent is not freely given by an individual. This includes
- partner/marital rape
- indecent exposure
It also includes any situations in which a person may be under the influence of any substance, is unconscious or has a disability and cannot consent to sexual activity. Sexual assault impacts all people, regardless of age, ethnicity, race, gender or economic status.
Call us today to get connected with help. (520) 327-7273
The Southern Arizona Center Against Sexual Assault is a division of CODAC Health, Recovery & Wellness, Inc. CODAC is a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization, Federal tax identification number 23-7086112.